Finding the right place for short stays in London can be tricky, a space that's stylish, quiet, in a location that's close enough to the centre yet with a vibrant life of its own. Ealing has a lot of things going for it. Impressive green spaces (Gunnersbury Park, the beautiful Walpole Park and Ealing Common), museums such as Sir John Soan's newly restored manor house and gallery and the London Transport Museum.
It only takes 12 minutes to walk to either Ealing Broadway or Ealing Common underground and 30 minutes metro journey to Soho so it's super easy to get to the West End. Ealing Broadway is also on the TFL Rail which takes you to Heathrow in just 24 minutes.
What's more, this apartment comes with a communal garden. Take advantage of the space in Summer, lie on the grass and read a book. It also provides you with a pleasant verdant vista from both windows of the apartment all year round.
- Studio Flat
- Self Catering
- Communal Garden
- Fully Functional Kitchen
- Bosch Washing Machine
- Desk with Garden View
- Off Road parking Spaces*
- Plenty Storage
GBP 99/night - High season (1st June to 30 September)
GBP 89/night - low season rest of year
5 night minimum stay
GBP 180 - Returnable Breakages Deposit
GBP 60 - Cleaning fee
Payment through PayPal (also accepted bank transfer from a British bank)
Get GBP 60 discount when you book 7 nights or more
Click here for our Frequently Asked Questions
- Ealing Broadway underground - 11 min walk
- Ealing Common underground - 12 min walk
- Heathrow Airport - 24 min by train
Places of Interest:
- Ealing Broadway Shopping Centre - 11 min walk
- Oxford Circus - 36 min by underground
- Gunnersbury Park - 13 min walk
- Walpole Park - 08 min walk
- Ealing Common - 03 min walk
- Sir John Soan's Manor House and Gallery - 10 min walk
- London Transport Museum Depot - 28 min walk
- Gunnersby Park Museum - 22 min walk
- Doll's House Museum - 14 min walk
- The Saatchi Gallery - 46 min by underground
- Victoria & Albert Museum - 35 min by underground
- The Natural History Museum - 37 min by underground
- Science Museum - 38 min by underground
- The British Museum - 43 min by underground
- London Museum of Water & Steam - 21 min by bus
- The Musical Museum - 22 min by bus
- Hogarth's House - 37 min by underground
- Freud Museum London - 54 min by underground
- Churchill War Rooms - 48 min by underground
- Kew Gardens - 26 min by bus
This Studio Flat is a self-catering accommodation in Ealing, a sweet modern well lit apartment. Sleeps 2 adults in a double bed.
• Separate kitchen: Hob, Oven, fridge/freezer, Cafetiere
• Central heating
• Welcome pack
• Comfortable sofa bed
• Quality Egyptian cotton linen
• Iron, ironing board
• Large common garden (shared with others)
To make our website as informative as possible, we are including some of the questions posed to us. It's a bit like the small print, only bigger. If there's anything we haven't covered, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Q1. What is the studio like?
The main living space is 4.5 x 4.5m and the kitchen small but size isn't everything. The apartment has been furnished such that, with its clean lines and when the bed is closed and becomes a settee, it feels spacious.
Q2. Is there heating?
Yes, the apartment has central heating.
Q3. Can you cater for a 3rd guest?
The apartment is meant for the enjoyment of a maximum of two adults who cherish each other enough to appreciate sleeping side by side. We won't spoil that picture however much you protest.
Q4. What about accessibility?
For those who have mobility issues, please be aware that the apartment is on the 1st floor reachable via a flight of stairs. There are no lifts.
Q5. How frequently are towels and bed linen changed?
Housekeeper visits once per week to clean the bathroom and kitchen and to change the bed linen. Two sets of bath and hand towels are provided.
Q6. Is there a check-in/out time?
Check in time is 15.00hrs
Check out time is 11.00hrs
Please liaise with us if you wish to check-in or out at a different time.
Q7. Is there a TV and WiFi in the apartment?
No TV or WiFi. Sorry. There are however cafes close by which offer free WiFi.
Q3. Are there any restrictions?
• No smoking
• No children
• No pets
• Not wheelchair friendly (Stairs to apartment. first floor)
• If you prefer to speak to us directly, please call us on +44 781 3988827. Do not call if you are an agency. Thank you.