Please read these booking terms and conditions for staying at ePad London carefully.
1. Holiday lettings are for a minimum of 5 nights, commencing at 4:00 p.m. (or later) on the day of arrival and ending at 11:00 a.m. (or earlier) on the day of departure.
2. Under no circumstances shall there be more than one person staying at ePad.
3. No children are allowed.
4. No pets of any description are allowed.
5. ePad is entirely non-smoking and the guest agrees not to smoke in any part of the house (even the common areas).
6. IMPORTANT: We require you to provide personal information such as your date of birth and to support this with a document, such as a passport or driver's licence. We might also contact you to provide us with a scan of the document or ask you to show it to us at check-in.
7. A binding contract between the guest (the "Guest") and the owner of ePad (the “Owner”) shall be entered into upon the acceptance of the booking conditions by the guest and the receipt by the owner of the reservations deposit/payment. Booking signifies acceptance by the guest of the conditions within this document.
8. A letting of ePad shall be only for the purpose of a short stay for the period of time specified in the ePad Form pertinent to such holiday letting. The property must never be used for purposes of business of any kind.
9. Hair dye should not be applied in any location within the apartment.
10. Paying for your accommodation: A booking deposit of 50% of the payment for your stay is payable at the moment of booking. Upon receipt of this we will send you written confirmation. The balance of the booking cost must be received by us no later than 1 month before your arrival date, together with an additional GBP 180.00* breakage deposit.
In the case that the start of your stay is within a month from the booking, the whole full amount is payable at the booking stage.
11. Damage to property. You are responsible to the Owner for the actual costs of any breakage or damage in or to the accommodation - along with any additional costs that may result - which are caused by you. These costs may be deducted from your breakages deposit, but are not limited to that amount. You may be billed for the difference between the amount paid as Breakages Deposit and the actual cost of the repairs. This also applies to the common areas of the house and grounds within which the apartment is situated.
12. No refunds shall be made in the case that the Guest cancels the stay. It is recommended that a suitable travel insurance is purchased by the Guest to cover such a circumstance. If ePad is unusable before a holiday letting due to circumstances beyond the Owner’s control, the Owner will refund the amount paid to him for the booking, but cannot pay compensation to the Guest or any third person. The responsibility in finding alternative accommodation lies with the Guest and not the Owner.
13. The Owner shall not be liable for any damage, loss, expense, inconvenience or personal accident which the Guest or any third person may incur which arises out of or in any way is connected with the holiday letting of ePad.
14. The Owner and other representatives of the Owner shall be allowed access to ePad at any reasonable time during any holiday letting after informing the guest. If staying for more than 14 nights, the owner will agree with the guest a day and time for a housekeeper visit. Guest will be away for the duration of the cleaning (4hrs maximum). There is no extra charge for mid-stay cleaning.
15. The Guest shall keep Indulgence Divine and all furniture, fixtures, fittings and effects in or on ePad, and all immediately surrounding property, in the same state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the short letting, and shall leave ePad in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found.
16. The following basic level of cleanliness is required on departure; Cookers and ovens clean and fat-free. Crockery and cutlery washed/dried and put away. Any furniture moved restored to original position. Bins emptied of bin bag and placed in the wheelie bin outside. Failure to meet this standard will result in a cleaning charge against the Guest's deposit.
17. The Guest undertakes to pay for any expenses necessary to make good any breakage, damage or loss to ePad (including, without limitation, the buildings constituting ePad London and the personal property contained in such buildings) that may occur during the period of the short letting that is due to any negligent or willful act or omission of action of the Guest.
18. The Guest agrees to follow standard safety procedures when using electrical appliances.
19. The Guest is responsible for the safekeeping of the keys to ePad London during the period of occupation. Keys must be left behind as will be instructed at a later stage. It is essential to lock the main door and close all windows when not in the property. ePad London refers to: Flat 6, 9 Grange Park, Ealing W5 3PL, London
PROBLEMS AND COMPLAINTS.
Every effort has been made to ensure that you have an enjoyable and memorable holiday. If however, you have any problem or cause for complaint it is essential that you contact us immediately to give us the chance to resolve it. We value your custom and want you to return.