ePad London is an artist’s home, a well designed studioflat on the 1st floor of a Victorian property, with an elegant en-suite and an open plan kitchen, with good size garden.
It's a 12 minute walk from our holiday rental to Ealing Broadway or Ealing Common underground and 30 minutes on the underground to Soho so it's super easy to get to the West End. Ealing Broadway is also on the TFL Rail which takes you to Heathrow in just 24 minutes and Paddington in 11 minutes.
The location Ealing is refreshingly leafy. With the University of West London (UWL) and Ealing Film Studios in its midst, it has developed a rather interesting vibe. Full of life, restaurants, parks, pubs and cafes. Experience its impressive green spaces (Gunnersbury Park, the beautiful Walpole Park and Ealing Common), museums such as Sir John Soan's newly restored Pitzhanger Manor and gallery and the London Transport Museum.
- Attractively Furnished Studio Flat
- Desk with Garden View
- Communal Garden
- Fully Functional Kitchen
- WiFi and TV
- Underfloor heating
- Selection of books
- Washing Machine
- Off Road parking Spaces*
- Plenty Public Transport Links
- Super insulated (EPC rating B)
- MVHR - fresh air circulation
- Iron and ironing board
- Triple glazed windows
- Ealing Broadway underground - 11 min walk
- Ealing Common underground - 12 min walk
- Heathrow Airport - 24 min by train
Places of Interest:
- Ealing Film Studios and Met Film School - 13 min walk
- Ealing Broadway Shopping Centre - 11 min walk
- Gunnersbury Park - 13 min walk
- Walpole Park - 08 min walk
- Ealing Common - 03 min walk
- Sir John Soan's Manor House and Gallery - 10 min walk
- London Transport Museum Depot - 28 min walk
- Oxford Circus - 36 min by underground
- University of West London - 7 min walk
- Gunnersby Park Museum - 22 min walk
- Doll's House Museum - 14 min walk
- The Saatchi Gallery - 46 min by underground
- Victoria & Albert Museum - 35 min by underground
- The Natural History Museum - 37 min by underground
- Science Museum - 38 min by underground
- The British Museum - 43 min by underground
- London Museum of Water & Steam - 21 min by bus
- The Musical Museum - 22 min by bus
- Hogarth's House - 37 min by underground
- Freud Museum London - 54 min by underground
- Churchill War Rooms - 48 min by underground
- Kew Gardens - 26 min by bus
Our self-catering holiday accommodation in Ealing is a modern well lit apartment. Sleeps 1 adult.
• Open space kitchen: Hob, Oven/Microwave, fridge/freezer
• Cosy underfloor heating
• Comfortable sofa bed with extra mattress topper
• Quality Egyptian cotton linen
• MVHR (Mechanical Heat Recovery) ensures constant air circulation
• Eco credentials - EPC certificate rated "B"
• Triple glazing
• WiFi, Books, TV
• Iron, ironing board
• Large communal garden
• Desk with view over garden
• Washing machine
To make our website as informative as possible, we are including some of the questions posed to us. It's a bit like the small print, only bigger. If there's anything we haven't covered, please don't hesitate to
Q1. What is the studio like?
The main living space is 4.5 x 4.5m and the kitchen is open plan. The apartment has been furnished such that, with its clean lines and when the bed is made, it's a neat settee.
Q2. Is there heating?
Yes, the apartment has super sexy underfloor heating and a mechanical heat recovery system (MVHR). The latter ensures constant fresh air in the apartment with minimum heat loss.
Q3. Is it for one person only?
Q4. How frequently is the apartment cleaned?
Housekeeper visits once per fortnight to clean and change sheets and towels.
Q5. Is there a TV and WiFi in the apartment?
Yes. We are not responsible for any interruption in internet service. In the case of no internet, please contact us so that we get in touch with the service provider to restore service ASAP.
Q6. Are there any restrictions?
• No smoking
• No children
• No pets
• Not wheelchair friendly (Stairs to apartment. first floor)